Honey has many food and medicinal uses , but did you know that it can be useful in your beauty routine ? Honey is a moisturizer ( which means that it helps to retain moisture ) and emollients ( which means it softens and smoothes ) , which " naturally " makes an excellent moisturizer and conditioner .
It is also rich in vitamins and minerals for use in curly hair care routine can make your curly hair shinier looking , feeling softer , and more generally in a healthy state .
Recent studies have shown that it is also due to its antibacterial properties and anti-oxidant of honey , it can also be useful in maintaining a healthy scalp and promote the growth of your curly hair!
There are many things that you can do with honey , in an attempt to post our deep conditioning honey recipe called "Honey , you need deep state."
6 uses of honey:
The growth of scalp curly hair rubbing
- A mixture of nine parts of honey with 1 part water in a bowl
- Use your fingers to rub the mixture directly to the scalp and massage the skin for 2-3 minutes
- Once was covered scalp , pull the mixture through your curly hair , so that it covers the hair from root to tip
- Leave the solution on your curly hair for up to 3 hours , then rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Repeat once a week
Natural hair dye
Honey is a natural lightning for it serves as a natural way to add subtle reflections of color or a little hair raising together . For more intense affect , mix honey with your favorite conditioner , and add a little lemon juice . If you are looking to darken your curly hair , and consider the use of molasses as an alternative .
Oil and Honey Hair Care
- Mix honey and extra virgin olive oil in a small dish in the microwave
- Mix the ingredients with a spoon and two microwave for 15-30 seconds and then leave to cool for 30 seconds
- Use your hands to evenly disperse the honey and olive oil all over your hair
- Massage the scalp and work from your roots to the ends of your curly hair
- Cover with a shower cap and leave for 30 minutes
- Rinse , preferably with cold water .
- Mix honey with an equal amount of your regular conditioner
- Rub the two together , and use your hands to apply the mixture through a uniformly wet your
- Massage the scalp and work from your roots to the ends of your hair
- Cover with a shower cap and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing , preferably with cold water
Honey processing Camouflage
Honey hair and air shows if your curly hair shiny and smooth .
- Use raw honey to coat your curls
- Cover with a shower cap for ten minutes
- Wash your curly hair as usual
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey ( or more depending on the length of hair and condition) with 4 cups hot water
- After cleaning your curly hair as usual , pour the mixture into your hair and let it dry as usual